ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Any data capable of identifying a user will be considered personal data. This notably includes first names, surnames, ages, postal addresses, email addresses, the location of users and their IP addresses;
- What rights users have concerning these data;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- Who these data are shared with;
- Where applicable, the site's policy regarding cookies.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the previsions of article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data relating to users of the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, faithfulness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user to whom the data belongs. Every time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data have been collected and of the reasons for collection of these data;
- Restricted purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives set out in the present general conditions of use;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only data required for completion of the objectives of the site are collected;
- Restricted periods of data storage: data are stored for a limited period, the duration of which users will be informed. If the user cannot be informed of the length of time for which the data will be stored;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
To comply with the laws in force, and in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only occur if at least one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- Users expressly agree to processing;
- Processing is required for proper execution of a contract;
- Processing is in response to a legal obligation;
- Processing is explained by a need linked to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- Processing can be explained by a need linked to the completion of a task carried out in the public interest or in the legitimate exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is required for the legitimate private interests of the data controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED, AND COLLECTION METHODS
The following personal data are collected on the site:
- First name, surname
- Company name
- Email address
These data are collected when a user completes one of the following actions on the site:
When the user sends a message using the contact form
The data controller will store all of the data collected in the site's information systems of in reasonable conditions of security for a period of: 3 years.
Data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
To answer questions asked by users.
B. SHARING OF DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not shared with any third parties and are processed only by the site publisher.
C. DATA HOSTING
The site is hosted by:whose registered office is at the following address:
The web host can be contacted on the following phone number: 1007
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: THE DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller for personal data is: BJM CC. The data controller can be contacted in the following ways:
By phone: +33 (0)6 08 63 91 03
By email: +33 (0)6 08 63 91 03
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and methods used for processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to share it with third parties without informing the user and to respect the purposes for which the data have been collected.
The site has a SSL certificate to ensure that the data and transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
The purpose of a SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer Certificate) is to secure the data exchanged by the user and the site.
Additionally, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of modification or deletion of data, unless this will lead to unreasonable costs, procedures or formalities.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of a user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user through all reasonable means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, users have the rights described below.
In order that the data controller may honour these rights, users must provide: their first name, surname and email address.
The data controller will reply to the user within a period of 30 (thirty) days at the latest.
A. DESCRIPTION OF THE RIGHTS OF USERS IN RELATION TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right to access, amendment and deletion
Users can request information about, update, amend and request the deletion of data concerning them by following the procedure described below:
Users must send an email to the data controller, specifying the subject of their request using the email address provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of their personal data held on the site to another site, in accordance with the following procedure:
The user requests the portability of their personal data from the data controller by sending an email to the address specified above.
c. Right to the restriction of or opposition to data processing
Users have the right to request the restriction of or oppose the processing of their data by the site, which the site must honour unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and pressing reasons that could prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the restriction of data processing or to submit opposition to the processing of their data, users must follow the following procedure:
User must request the restriction of processing of their data from the data controller by sending an email to the address specified above.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated procedure
In accordance with the previsions of the regulation 1026/679, users have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated procedure if the decision has legal consequences concerning them or has a significant impact on them in a similar fashion.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can specify what will happen to the data collected and processed in the event of their death in accordance with the Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the relevant supervisory body
In the event that the data controller decides not to reply to the user's request, and that the user wishes to appeal this decision, or, if they believe that one of the rights set out above has been infringed upon, they have the right to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of the European regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years and over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If a user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site publisher reserves the right to check through any means available that the user is aged over 15 years, or that they have obtained consent from a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site may have recourse to techniques related to cookies.
A cookie is a small computer file (under 4 kb) stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files enable the site to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate browsing and to improve the service for the benefit of the user.
This consent from the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's consent to save cookies on their hard drive.
Users are hereby informed that they can oppose the saving of these cookies by configuring the settings of their browser software.
For further information, users will find at the following addresses the steps to follow to configure their browser to oppose the saving of cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that users decided to disable cookies, they may continue to browse the site. Any disruption to the site caused by this configuration cannot, however, be considered the fault of the site publisher.
b. Description of the cookies used by the site
The site publisher hereby informs users that the following cookies are used during browsing:
Users are hereby notified that when browsing the site, cookies from third parties may be saved on their device.
This refers more specifically to the following third parties:
Additionally, the site incorporates social media buttons which enable users to share their activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may consequently be stored on a user's device when using these features.
Users are hereby informed that these sites have their own privacy policies and general terms and conditions of use, which may differ from those of this site. The site publisher recommends users consult the privacy policies and general terms and conditions of these sites.
The site publisher reserves the right to make changes to this policy to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
Google Analytics complement
You can prevent the saving of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will then be placed on your website and enable you to avoid being tracked during your browsing of the site.
Further information reCAPTCHA
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you agree to Google's processing of your data with the means and purposes set out above.